Join the Insiders Club to shop new designs and exclusive sales
1:1 or small groups. Suitable for many ages and abilities.
These beading classes are a fun and relaxed way to learn a new skill. You can bring your own beads or old jewellery and create something new. Individual classes can generally be adapt to suit your abilities and you can choose which classes to participate in and when.
Classes can be run during the day, in the evening or on a week-end.
Classes are generally 2 hours sessions although this can be adapted to suit your circumstances.
Some of the Classes available are:
- Stringing and crimping a simple necklace
- Making wire loops for earrings
- Wire wrapping a charm bracelet
- Peyote stitched cuff bracelet (simple)
- Peyote stitched cuff bracelet(embellished)
- Using other stitching techniques
- Simple wire weaving
- Multi-strand necklace
- Spiral rope necklace
- Suncatchers / Brooches
- Plus many more. If you have a request that is not on the above list, please ask
Individual (1:1) Classes
$40.00 for each 2-hour class. This includes the use of tools and light refreshments.
Small Group Classes (2 - 6 people)
Save between 5% - 25% by bringing a friend or small group.
The small group class is a great option for making jewellery for your Bridal party.
What to Bring?
- Bring your own tools and beading materials if you have them. The price doesn’t include beads and materials and you are welcome to bring your own.
- I have a selection of tools and beading mats that you may use during the class if you don’t have your own, so don’t stress.
- Many beads and findings are available for sale before or after the class, but it is not essential to purchase from me to take the class (although it would be great).
- Please bring a container with a secure lid, to transport your beading piece and supplies (Take-away container or zip-lock bag is suitable).
- Classes can be run at your venue. Please contact me for further information and pricing.