Get ahead of the crowd! Become an insider and receive first dips on new releases and sales events.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find answers to most questions here!
Postage and Shipping Information
You may be eligible for FREE shipping!
Tracked Post is recommended
- If you can’t find answers to your questions, please contact me.
- Purchases of $75AU and above are eligible for FREE tracked shipping within Australia.
- Item/s will generally be posted the next local business day after confirmation of payment is received
- Items will be sent as Registered Mail (tracked) through Australia Post unless otherwise stated.
- All items are securely packed to reduce the risk of damage. Where possible I will use recycled packaging materials as my way of helping the environment.
- Please ensure your address and email details with PayPal are correct.
- Contact me with any other questions before finalising your order.
Layby is Available
Yes! I offer Layby or payment plans. (3-month terms)
- If you see something you like (or would like to order a custom creation) but the budget won’t stretch that far at the moment, contact me to arrange a Layby
- I will forward an invoice that can be paid with your preferred option at the amount and times you you choose.
- Please note that the item/s being purchased will not be posted until the invoice is paid in full.
- If you have ordered a custom item, work will not proceed until 50% of the total amount has been received.
- If you have further questions, please contact me.
Loyalty Rewards Card
To thank you for your ongoing support
Earn rewards and save!
- If visiting me at the Studio please bring your Loyalty Card to be stamped. If purchasing online, a new one will be included in each order. (Be a star and collect 10 cards and receive the discount on your next order).
- Each purchase must be a complete transaction, and a minimum spend of $10.00AU
- A 20% discount can be claimed on the 11th completed transaction. Loyalty cards must be surrendered at that time.
- Rewards must be claimed within 12 calendar months of earning them. (Within 12 months of the 10th purchase date).
- Rewards are transferable, so please keep them safe.
- A 12 month unconditional money-back guarantee is given on all my original designs less any PayPal fees.
- The item must be returned to me before a refund will be applied. Registered mail is recommended to ensure the item gets back to me.
- Custom designs have a 12 month workmanship guarantee.
- As they are made to the customers own requirements they do not come under the above unconditional money-back guarantee.
I offer a repair or remodelling service for your existing beadwork.
Some of my designs can be altered, duplicated or remade in different materials or stones to suit you requirements. This will depend on the availability (and suitability) of the materials and the original design.
Simple alterations may be:-
- Earrings – can be changed from Silver plated earwires to Sterling Silver.
- You can choose between ear-wires, lever-backs or studs in various finishes (also some suitable for non-pierced ears).
- Some lengths can be altered.
- Bracelets – some can be lengthened or shortened.
- Necklaces – several can be lengthened with the addition of an extension chain or may be easily adapted.
- Contact me if you have more questions.
- Working with you I can design a piece to suit your gown for a Wedding, Ball or other special occasion.
- Duplicates of a chosen design can be made for Bridesmaids etc.
The initial consultation is free and you are under no obligation to continue with the design. All costs will be quoted on before you commit to the project and you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the costs and the design in writing.
Bespoke designs and large Repairs or Remodelling projects will require a 50% deposit once the design has been finalised and the quote accepted.
This deposit is refundable, less any supplies specific for your design that have been ordered and are not part of my standard stock. As a result you will receive ownership of these items once I have received them from the supplier.
Under some circumstances an hourly fee may be deducted due to time already spent on a complex design.
Crafting of the item will not commence until the quote has been accepted and the deposit paid. Therefore please keep this in mind if the design is required by a certain date.
The balance will be due on the final fitting date. The item may not be collected or posted until final payment has cleared.
Would you like to arrange a consultation as a gift?
Gift vouchers (physical and virtual) are available and can be used to purchase from my original designs, on a custom piece, used for repairs or remodelling to your existing beaded jewellery or on classes. The choice is yours.