Frequently Asked Question's
You can find answers to most questions here!
If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, please contact me. Furthermore, if you have suggestions for this page let me know.
Worldwide Shipping is available
You may be eligible for FREE shipping!
International Orders are most welcome!
- Free standard Australia Post is available on all International orders over $200AU.
- International orders by standard Australia Post may take several weeks, therefore please inquire if you need the item by a certain date.
- To arrange Registered Post or International Airmail postage please contact me. Furthermore if you need a quote on International Shipping Charges, please submit a request.
Postage and Shipping Information
Registered Post is recommended
- All purchases within Australia include FREE standard shipping.
- Item/s will generally be posted the next local business day after confirmation of payment is received
- Items will be sent via Australia Post unless otherwise stated.
- Please be aware that this isn’t traceable or covered by insurance.
- Items lost in the regular mail will not be refunded
- Registered Post (which includes insurance) is recommended, but will incur extra costs. Therefore email me for a quote or to arrange for your parcel to be sent by Registered Mail.
- All items are securely wrapped to reduce the risk of damage. Where possible I will use recycled packaging materials as my way of helping the environment.
- Please ensure your address and email details with PayPal are correct.
- Contact me with any other questions before finalising your order.
Tariffs, Customs and Duties
- All tariffs and/or duties etc are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Please allow time for Customs Clearance if applicable
Loyalty Rewards Card
To thank you for your ongoing support
- Earn rewards and save!
- If visiting me at the Studio or one of my Market Stalls, please bring your Loyalty Card to be stamped. If purchasing online, a new one will be included in each order. (Collect 10 cards and receive the discount on your next order).
- Each purchase must be a complete transaction, and a minimum spend of $10.00AU
- A 20% discount can be claimed on the 11th completed transaction. Loyalty cards must be surrendered at that time.
- Rewards must be claimed within 12 calendar months of earning them. (Within 12 months of the 10th purchase date).
- Rewards are transferable, so please keep them safe.
- A 12 month unconditional money-back guarantee is given on all my original designs less any PayPal fees and postage charges.
- The item must be returned to me before a refund will be applied.
- Custom designs have a 12 month workmanship guarantee.
- As they are made to the customers own requirements they do not come under the above unconditional money-back guarantee.
I offer Repairs, Remodelling and Bespoke Services.
Some of my designs can be altered, duplicated or remade in different materials or stones to suit you requirements. This will depend on the availability (and suitability) of the materials and the original design.
Simple alterations may be:-
- Earrings – can be changed from Silver plated earwires to Sterling Silver.
- You can choose between ear-wires, lever-backs or studs in various finishes (also some suitable for non-pierced ears).
- Some lengths can be altered.
- Bracelets – some can be lengthened or shortened.
- Necklaces – several can be lengthened with the addition of an extension chain or may be easily adapted.
You can commission a bespoke piece, by an Award Winning Artist - Just for you!
- Working with you I can design a piece to suit your gown for a Wedding, Ball or other special occasion.
- Duplicates of a chosen design can be made for Bridesmaids etc.
The initial consultation is free and you are under no obligation to continue with the design. All costs will be quoted on before you commit to the project and you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the costs and the design in writing.
Bespoke designs and large Repairs or Remodelling projects will require a 50% deposit once the design has been finalised and the quote accepted.
This deposit is refundable, less any supplies specific for your design that have been ordered and are not part of my standard stock. As a result you will receive ownership of these items once I have received them from the supplier.
Under some circumstances an hourly fee may be deducted due to time already spent on a complex design.
Crafting of the item will not commence until the quote has been accepted and the deposit paid. Therefore please keep this in mind if the design is required by a certain date.
The balance will be due on the final fitting date. The item may not be collected or posted until final payment has cleared.