Some of the Techniques available
Classes can be run during the day, in the evening or on a week-end.
Classes are generally 2 hours sessions although this can be adapted to suit your circumstances.
Some Classes available are:
- Stringing and crimping a simple necklace
- Making wire loops for earrings
- Wire wrapping a charm bracelet
- Peyote stitched cuff bracelet (simple)
- Peyote stitched cuff bracelet(embellished)
- Using other stitching techniques
- Simple wire weaving
- Multi strand necklace
- Spiral rope necklace
- Suncatchers / Brooches
- Plus many more. If you have a request that is not on the above list, please ask.
Price doesn't include beads and materials and you are welcome to bring your own. It does cover the use of tools and Tea/Coffee.
Individual (1:1) Classes
- $40.00 for each 2 hour class
Small Group Classes
- 2 people x 2 hour class = $76
- 3 people x 2 hour class = $108
- 4 people x 2 hour class = $136
- 5 people x 2 hour class = $160
- 6 people x 2 hour class = $180
- Book and pay for multiple group classes and receive a further 10% discount. (Same number of students must be booked for each class)
- Introduce another Small Group to the classes and receive a 10% Gift Coupon of their total class package price.
What do you need to Bring?
- Bring your own tools and beading materials if you have them.
- I have a selection of tools and beading mats that you may use during the class if you don't have your own, so don't stress.
- Many beads and findings are available for sale before or after the class, but it is not essential to purchase from me to take the class (although it would be great).
- Please bring a container with a secure lid, to transport your beading piece and supplies (Take-away container or lunchbox is suitable).
- Classes can be run at your venue. Please contact me for further information.
are suitable for most ages
Don't have the time to do a full 2 hour class?
Then make your very own butterfly or dragonfly (or your own crazy bug) and use it as a suncatcher,
ornament, plant decoration or even a brooch.
These can generally be completed in half an hour (1/2 hour)
Cost is $10 plus the materials used (there is a range to choose from -
acrylic for the younger creative through to Swarovski crystal to the more discerning artist).
Yes, Children can do the classes. An Adult will need to stay
during the lesson to provide assistance if required, but will not be charged.
Wire is used to create these delightful creatures so very young children may find it a difficult media to work with.
Yes, this class can arranged for small groups and can be booked as part of a birthday party or other celebration.
Extra travel costs may be involved, but please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Enter the monthly draw
to win a $20 Gift Voucher
Subscribe and keep up with news on new designs,
specials and what classes are on offer