Would you like to have a Bespoke design made?
Contact me to arrange an obligation free appointment.
Together we can design an exclusive piece of beaded jewellery
Bespoke creations are wonderful for Gifts, Weddings, Balls or other special occasions.
- Do you have a special occasion coming up?
- Are you looking for an exquisite gift. Let me create it for you and you won’t have to run all over town looking for it?
- Have you an accumulation of beads from your travels that you would like crafted into a fabulous piece for yourself or someone special?
Would you like duplicates of chosen designs made
for Bridesmaids or family members
- Most bespoke or custom-made designs can be made in multiples*
- Some of my existing designs can be duplicated or remade in different materials or stones to suit you requirements*.
*This will depend on the availability (and suitability) of the materials and the original design.
Do you love one of my designs
but need it altered to suit your requirements?
I can generally:-
- change clasp styles – ie lobster style to magnetic for easier use
- alter earring wires – from hook to stud or lever-back and even to suit non-pierced ears.
- reduce / increase existing designs if they are too large / small
The initial consultation is free
and you are under no obligation to continue with the design.
- All costs will be quoted on before you commit to the project and you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the costs and the design in writing.
- Bespoke designs or Commissions and large alterations will require a 50% deposit once the design has been finalised and the quote accepted.
- This deposit is refundable, less any supplies specific for your design that have been ordered. Under some circumstances an hourly fee may be deducted for time already spent on a complex design.
- The balance will be due on the final fitting date.
- Crafting of the item will not commence until the quote has been accepted and the deposit paid. (Please keep this in mind if the design is required by a certain date).
- The item may not be collected or posted until final payment has cleared.